Invitation Letters for Visa Application
Individuals requesting a letter of invitation with additional support documents issued by the organizer must be a registered attendee with fee(s) paid in advance. Those eligible to request the letter and documents are:
Presenting authors (Speaker) and co-authors
Those whose attendance is recognized as necessary by the Organizer
Please download the application form for the support documents below and send it to the APPF2020Secretariat by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). It may take a month or more before an entry visa is granted. In case an entry visa is not granted, refunds will be made based on the conference cancellation policy after the conference is over.
Please check the following URL to find a list of countries and regions that have visa exemption arrangements with Japan.
Visa Application Support Form
- The APPF2020 reserves the right to cancel or postpone APPF2020 or to change the schedule or the venue without prior notice, due to the act of God or on the occurrence of any event of force majeure.
- In the case of any such contingency happening before the opening day, the APPF2020 shall refund any registration fees it will have received before the contingency, less related costs. In the case where the APPF2020 should be preparing delivery of proceedings to each applicant who has already paid a registration fee before the contingency, the fee less costs of proceedings production, packing and shipping shall be refunded.
- Any air fares, accommodation fees, and other expenses paid by a registered participant shall not be compensated by the APPF2020 but shall be subject to an agreement between the registered participant and businesses in charge.
- In such a contingency stated above in 1.
If it happens during the meeting: the APPF2020 shall not refund any registration fees.
If it happens before the opening causing the APPF2020 to be unable to hold APPF2020, it shall refund registration fee in principle.
However, when postponement, change in APPF2020 duration and/or change of the venue cause applicants to be unable to participate in the conference, the APPF2020 shall refund any registration fee only to such an applicant who desires a refund.
- No damages or compensation, except the refunding of registration fees as stated above in 2, shall be recovered from the APPF2020.
- The Secretariat assists attendees of APPF2020 with the issuance of these documents but cannot guarantee that a visa will be granted. We would like you to understand that these documents are required to make sure that your purpose of visit is to attend APPF2020, which you are highly interested in.